Equities Product Controller
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 23 July 2018 2018-07-232018-09-21 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global bank with an impeccable reputation in London is searching for a preferably Newly Qualified Accountant to join their Equity Product Control team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible to perform a line Product Control role covering Funding Equity Finance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production and circulation of daily PnL in time for the submission deadline
- Completion and circulation of daily decomp analysis, investigating unexplained PnL/variances where there is occurrence
- Providing insightful analysis and quality periodic commentaries
- Communicating potential issues to line management in order to avoid the risk of unnecessary escalation
- Ensuring daily and monthly processes have adequate process notes to support them
The ideal candidate will be a preferably Newly Qualified Accountant from a top tier audit firm with exposure to Financial Services clients.
Key skills required:
- Preferably excellent academic background, including higher university degree or equivalent
- Capital Markets Finance related experience
- Strong accounting skills
- Advanced VBA skills (preferred but not compulsory)
If interested, please apply online or your email your most up to date CV to: email@example.com