Product Controller - Rates - AVP
Salary £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 07 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An international bank with an impeccable reputation in London, is searching for a preferably experienced credit or rates Product Controller to join their Global Markets Product Control team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for overseeing the Rates market making and financing activities reporting to the head of Rates Product Control.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining close working relationships with the trading desk
- Develop deep understanding of the business’ trading strategies in order to evaluate desk performance and provide insight to the firm’s senior management
- Oversight of all Financial resource metrics
- Providing value add analysis of the usage and returns on resources deployed
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years PQE product control experience with a focus on either Credit or Rates.
Key skills required:
- Track record of improving controls and processes and adding value to stakeholders
- Product Control experience with a solid understanding of interest rate derivatives and financial instruments
- Accounting qualification and/or numerate degree preferable
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
If interested, please apply online your email your most up to date CV to email@example.com