AVP Product Controller - Rates
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Lisa Farrow
Date posted 22 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global bank with an impeccable reputation in London, is searching for an experienced Product Controller with either Credit or Rates experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be overseeing Rates market and financing activities reporting to the head of Rates Product Control.
Responsibilities will include:
- Close working relationships with the trading desk
- Oversight of all Financial resource metrics including RWA, Leverage Exposure & Funding requirements
- Co-ordinating the finance response to new products and non-standard transactions
- Develop and maintain a sound understanding of relevant accounting standards and regulatory developments in order to assess new business proposals
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years Product Control experience with a solid understanding of interest rate derivatives and financial instruments.
Key skills required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Develop collaborative and productive working relationships across functions and able to face off to key business stakeholders
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Sense of ownership and a strong control mind-set
If interested, please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org