Treaury Product Controller
Salary £50000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant Saba Miyar
Date posted 28 November 2016
This newly created Treasury product controller opportunity is with one of the largest listed banks Globally and offers a fantastic career path for a qualified finance professional seeking career progression. As a Treasury product controller you will be responsible for the Reporting and control of the P&L and Balance Sheet generated by the activities of the Funding and Investments desk as well as the production and presentation of Weekly and Monthly MI to support decision-making.
- Review core P&L reconciliations (to ensure sub ledger feed integrity / break determination)
- Preparation of Daily P&L Explain / Attribution & detailed commentary
- Flash vs. Formal explain and variance analysis to forecasts
- Responsible for investigation of P&L issues and queries ensuring good service levels
- Regular 'face to face' engagement with FO to help build long lasting relationships
- Supporting ad-hoc requests and queries from Treasury Business and Treasury Finance
- Provide quality value-add Management Information (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- Identify and remediate key controls issues (self identification / internal assessments, BIA, SOX, etc)
Given the remit of the role, you will be a degree educated qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or overseas equivalent). You will have proven experience managing a finance team within Financial Services or Banking.
The Treasury product controller is expected to have Treasury or Rates Product Control experience and product knowledge as it is highly desirable. Don’t rule out long term progression.
Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com to find out more.