Salary £350 - £400 per day
Consultant Christina Chambers
Date posted 17 November 2016
A leading wholesale bank based in South London are looking to build out their Product Control function within their finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to gain a great deal of exposure within a growing bank.
As a Money Markets Product Controller you will:
- Ensure daily and weekly production and analysis of P&L reports for the Treasury Desk
- Liaise with Treasury desk on reconciliation, price verification for Corporate Bond and front office sign off
- Partner with treasury regarding risk issues and impacts on the P&L and balance sheet
- Participate in new product reviews and the pricing of new products
- Ensuring the oversight of controls over the P&L activities across Treasury Money Market and FX book for the bank
You will ideally:
- Be able to establish strong working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Have an accounting qualification (or international equivalent)
- Proven product control experience
- Products knowledge (understanding the products and their booking and accounting) of bonds, loans and deposits, repos, money market, foreign exchange spot and forwards, interest rate and FX
- Ideally have knowledge of IAS 39, IFRS 9 and UK GAAP FRS 102 Reporting
- Have the confidence to be able to tackle new concepts and ideas associate with on-going change in the business
This is an excellent opportunity to continue a career within financial services and build out the Product Control function of this South London based finance team.
Please click to apply.