Investor Reporting Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant William Smati
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-02 financial-services London London GB GBP 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We have been mandated by a boutique Private Equity client of ours based in the West End, who are looking for a bright and dynamic FUnd Performance Analyst to join their team.
- Work with the Finance team on the preparation of Investment performance and Fund performance calculations.
- Work directly with Investment teams to ensure complete management and investor reporting, including Quarterly Investor Reports.
- Form a close working relationship with the accounting service providers to ensure accurate and timely information is available on all Investments.
- Working with the CFO and Investor Relations Director ensure that all Investment cash flows are updated in the Track Record and clearly presented for fundraising and investor relations
- Ensure that Fund level information on Investments is properly captured and regularly updated to allow Fund performance analysis to be undertaken
- Work with the Finance team and Investor Relations to ensure all Investor Requests are met on a timely basis
- Undertake ongoing analysis of individual investments and projects with the Senior Management team for decision making purposes
- Work with the Partners, CFO and Investor Relations on capital raising requests i.e. questionnaires and financial performance data
- Take an active role in the development and implementation of proposed Fund performance software system
Experience and Education
- Educated to Degree level or above
- CFA qualified – Level 2 minimum
- Knowledge of the Real Estate sector would be an advantage
- Language skills would be useful – English essential; any of French/Spanish/Italian – useful
- Minimum 4-5 years experience working in a financial services environment, preferably in the Real Estate or alternatively Private Equity sector
- Team player – supportive of organisation’s needs
- Good communicator (both verbal and written)
- Confident self-starter, able to work independently and without supervision
- Excellent organiser with a meticulous eye for detail
- Strong analytical and IT skills – particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Prior knowledge of accounting and financial modelling
- Portfolio management experience and performance analysis expertise