Salary £80,000 - £100,000 per annum
Consultant William Smati
Date posted 05 March 2019 2019-03-052019-05-04 financial-services London London GB GBP 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This is an extremely attractive opportunity for an individual to join one of the most rapidly growing and globally recognised Sports, Media, and Entertainment financial services boutique. If you have a restructuring or monitoring background from Investment Banking or professional services and have a clear commercial acumen, this could be a very interesting opportunity to explore.
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Risk, the Restructuring/Monitoring Manager postion is responsible for; overseeing the monitoring of a large portfolio of loans in the Sports, Music and Entertainment sectors, and proactively managing a small portfolio of distressed loans
- Proactively oversee the monitoring of a large portfolio of loans, to ensure compliance with contractually agreed Condition Subsequents, Information Undertakings and Financial Covenants.
- Work with colleagues in the Structured Finance and Finance teams to proactively manage compliance and present findings to Senior Management.
- Monitor and manage the overall loan book’s compliance with the company's Credit Risk Framework.
- Effectively manage a small portfolio of distressed loans, ensuring wherever feasible that the company avoids loss and mitigates risk whilst ensuring an appropriate return for any risk undertaken.
- Evaluate, structure and negotiate restructurings through a proven ability to apply a wide variety of problem-solving and negotiation techniques. Presentation of recommended restructuring solutions to the copmany's Credit Committee and other Forums as appropriate.
- A successful track-record gained in the Restructuring team of an Accountancy/Investment Banking/Corporate Finance institution.
- Ideally (but not essential) a restructuring deal sheet that covers transactions within the Sports, Music & Entertainment sectors.
- Restructuring experience gained across transactions in both the US and the UK, with further European jurisdictions being a positive.
- Detailed technical knowledge of all aspects associated with complex multi-faceted restructurings (legal, accountancy and banking).
- Preferentially an already established network of restructuring/insolvency professional contacts across Turnaround specialists, Lawyers, Accountants & Valuers.
- Proven ability to proactively manage relationships with clients and 3rd-party professionals.