Product Control Analyst - Equities
Salary £40000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant Richard Johnson
Date posted 28 November 2016
A world leading financial services group covering investment banking, capital markets, personal and corporate trusts and transaction banking is hiring a Product Control Analyst into their Line Product Control team supporting the Front Office business.
The Product Control Analyst will work within a team covering the full suite of products including Interest Rates, FX, Credit, Equity and Hybrids, including vanilla and exotics portfolios.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing and analysing daily P&L by risk attribution
- Preparing and analysing daily offer provisions
- Pricing and risk reports for specific business group on timely and accurate basis
- Conducting detailed analysis in support of the Product Control function
- Liaising with and influencing Front Office and all trade support teams
- Ad-hoc projects and systems implementation, implementing effective process controls and process re-engineering
The Product Control Analyst must be degree educated with knowledge of capital markets and financial market products. Part qualified or qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) with proven product control experience (preferably rates or equities).
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a pro-active candidate looking to make a name for themselves in a leading Financial Services firm and develop a long term career path.
Apply today or call me on 02075098834 to find out more.