My client, a reputable Investment Bank, are currently seeking a Trade and Transaction Reporting AVP to join their Regulatory team. This role requires an experienced Regulatory candidate with exposure to MIFID/EMIR/SFTR.
• Act as SME regarding Regulatory obligations under MIFID II, EMIR and SFTR • Remediation and resubmission of daily transactions within the Regulatory deadline • Exception management on BAU to ensure regulatory deadlines are met • Complete daily reconciliations for MIFID, EMIR and SFTR • Monitor real-time MIFID and EMIR potential clearing breaches, escalate where necessary • Operations Oversight of Message Automation and DTCC dashboards • Standardise any operations tasks and embedded into the consolidated Trade & Transaction Reporting procedure
• Proven experience in a Regulatory Reporting role • MIFID/EMIR/SFTR experience mandatory • Knowledge of Murex, DTCC desirable
Candidates are required in office 3 days per week. City, London based.
If you or anyone you know would like to apply to this Trade and Transaction Reporting AVP opportunity, please click on the link below or reach out directly at Alexandra.email@example.com
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
A global top-tier Security Services business is seeking a Business Change Consultant to join it's newly established consultancy practice in London to support a varied range of AI and Operational Efficiency projects.
Our client is looking for a Senior Associate Investment Analyst candidate. You'll play a pivotal role in sourcing, evaluating, and executing innovative investment opportunities across the UK private debt market. This role offers a unique entrepreneurial environment for a self-starting candidate with 4-6 years of relevant experience, providing the chance to lead transactions and contribute to the growth of a rapidly expanding asset manager.
A tier 1 Global Investment Bank is seeking a Senior Strategy Consultant to join its Global Markets Corporate Strategy business to help advise Group Strategy on a varied range of Strategic initiatives.
* Work for a globally recognised top-tier Investment Bank
* Join a team of highly intelligent Strategy consultants and directly influence the strategic direction for the Global Markets business
* Genuine opportunity for career progression
A privately owned Mutual Fund specialising in small- and mid-cap US Equities, is looking to hire an Investment Analyst to join their exciting, fast-growing investment fund.
With over 40 years of extensive and successful experience in US equity markets, this position is suitable for a suitably qualified and experienced person to flourish and grow.
Our client, a global investment bank, is actively seeking a Sanctions AVP to join their collaborative team in London. The chosen candidate will be responsible for assisting the business holistically with the Sanctions compliance programme. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Sanctions specialist to join a very well-respected firm in dynamic role.