Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant: Eliza Lantz
Job reference: 50950543/001
Date posted: 08 January 2024london banking-financial-services/operations 2024-01-08 2024-03-08 financial-services London London GB GBP 60000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A top-tier private credit fund looking for a candidate to add to their loan operations set up. Seeking a quality candidate to join this leading global manager of alternative investments in London. The ideal candidate will have a private credit background, exposure to CLOs, and knowledge on loan closing. Add value to a team responsible for checking compliance with collateral tests, ensuring the accuracy of all investor reporting and settling primary and secondary loan trades.
• Complete and accurate maintenance of all asset, cash, credit and market events within the CDO system and any other data sources maintained.
• Run Hypothetical trade evaluation tests and oversight of all compliance with all collateral quality and portfolio profile tests.
• Sign-off and check asset sale and purchase execution in accordance with LMA standards from Primary and secondary loan markets.
• Comply and complete filing of reports to regulators.
• Prepare Accurate and timely settlement of all trades executed by ICM ensuring control of payment instructions and information to minimise risk of fraud.
• Ensure timely and accurate investor reporting
• Maintain effective relationships with the trustees, fund administrators and swap counterparties to ensure a timely and correct flow of information.
• Ad hoc creation of data and historical trends for internal reporting and for potential new investors.
• Ensure accurate fund distributions as per the relevant payment date waterfalls.
• Understanding and interpretation of the fund documentation.
• Assist in new fund formation as well as reset, refinancing and other amendments relating to existing funds under management.
• Dealing with investor due diligence requests as required.
• Keep up to date with market developments relating to CLOs and funds such as developing regulatory requirements and changes in the market environment.
• Aiding PMs and business development teams with the construction and maintenance of warehouse models, including review and interpretation of fund documents and managing the model to ensure tests are compliant and accurate data is provided to warehouse providers and potential investors.
• Provide assistance to arranging bank teams and lawyers for CLO related requests during warehouse ramping.
• Assist with distressed LMA loan closing.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.