Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + PMI bonus
Location: City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant: Eliza Lantz
Job reference: 50983293/001
Date posted: 06 November 2023london banking-financial-services/operations 2023-11-06 2024-01-05 financial-services City of London London London GB GBP 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Join the first regulated digital asset custody solution built by institutions for institutions. Drawing together substantial expertise from banking, asset administration, fund management, trading, and digital asset security to establish a secure and scalable digital asset investment business. Responsible for managing the digital custody services offering which comprises transaction processing, monitoring, reporting and operations risk reporting. An agile team that will require a high degree of project support and business analysis.
Ongoing monitoring and control
· Process and monitoring of all transactions, client requests and exceptions to ensure they are actively resolving outstanding exceptions on a daily basis.
· Resolve issues or questions raised by clients or other departments, seeking guidance from Compliance where required.
· Ensure they maintain adequate product and process knowledge for transaction processing across all asset classes within Operations. Take active interest in changes to Financial Services industry.
· Support with the delivery of training on the transaction processing system and documenting and maintaining all relevant policies and procedures.
· Act as an integral part of the front to back process flow, help identify any control gaps, inefficiencies and recommend appropriate remediation steps.
· Assist IT and Compliance to deliver new and enhanced systematic controls, process efficiencies and client experience.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.