AVP Java Developer - Rates Trade Capture
Consultant Matt Makrinos
Date posted 20 June 2022london banking-financial-services/operations 2022-06-20 2022-08-19 banking London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer for a global technology team working in a scrum of 4 to 6 team members comprising of developers, business analysts and testers delivering changes requested by Front Office and Middle Office stakeholders.
- Participate across the full development life cycle with project managers, business analysts, senior developers and testers and collaborate on delivering requested changes.
- Understanding business requirements, coming up with a suitable technical solution and executing the necessary code changes needed for those requirements to be met.
- Executing testing, and writing unit/continuous integration tests to prove both the success of changes and avoid regression.
- Understanding & Adhering to team processes and the control environment.
- Contributing to discussions regarding system architecture and improvement of processes.
- Where applicable, providing mentor ship and guidance to junior members of the team.
- L3 support
- Good academic track record with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar.
- Proficiency in Core Java with 4+ years programming experience, reading, writing and debugging multi-threaded code.
- 4+ years proven ability to work in a team environment with experience of the full Software Development Life cycle
- Demonstrable understanding of commonly used Data structures, JVM functioning, Generics, Collections, Multi-threading, I/O Streams and JDBC.
- Working knowledge of Spring, middleware e.g. MQ/Solace and Xml.
- Experience with Source Control, CI and Unit Test frameworks.
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 07 June 2022Based in London, a leading global investment bank are looking for a new Compliance Monitoring AVP to join their team.
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 per annum + top pension + strong bonus schemeLocation: LondonDate posted: 07 June 2022A leading, global asset manager is looking for a strong compliance advisory professional to join their team and take the lead on private assets, predominately real estate and private equity. You will need to have proven experience working in a compliance advisory role supporting an alternatives business and a keen desire to join a top performing team.
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 May 2022A global investment bank is looking to hire for a newly created position within their Legal Entity Control Team. This role offers great international exposure and an opportunity to liaise with various stakeholders within the organisation. If you are interested to discuss further; Contact: Ashley.Taylor@robertwalters.com
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022An excellent opportunity to join a global hedge fund, specifically looking after emerging markets/credit/fixed income. Paying up to £70k, it's a role that is both exciting and challenging.
Salary: £60,000 - £68,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022My client is a global US listed Fintech leader within S&P 500. They are looking for an accountant to provide FP&A support to the international shared corporate teams, partnering with leaders within each function. Based in London, with a hybrid working model.