Investment Banking Operations Manager - North West
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 12 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-11 financial-services Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading investment banking organisation is currently seeking a Senior Operations Manager to join its operations in the North West. Leading the OTC margin team, the purpose of the role will be to manage the day-to-day activities of the team whilst overseeing key relationships and delivering MI reports.
Key duties include:
- Daily collateral management responsibilities for key EMEA corporate clients across all OTC Derivative products
- Relationship Management with clients and key internal stakeholders
- MI reporting for regulatory requirements
- Change Management – partnering with Technology, challenging workflow to create efficiencies through automation.
- Mentoring and coaching to wider team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Background managing a team within an investment/custodian bank
- Have worked in or have an awareness of OTC collateral
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong communication, analytical and stakeholder management skills
- Competence in the Microsoft Office Product Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to multitask with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to make complex decisions in high pressure scenarios
- Organisational skills with special emphasis on the ability to prioritise responsibilities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation in the market with excellent long term career prospects. Please reply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.