Investment Operations Manager - West Yorkshire
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location West YorkshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-09 banking West Yorkshire West Yorkshire GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading wealth management organisation is currently seeking an Investment Operations Manager to join its operations in West Yorkshire. Reporting into the Senior Operations Manager, the purpose of the role is to lead and manage an operational team in line with internal procedures and FCA regulation.
Key duties include:
- Directly lead and manage the performance of an operational team to deliver an efficient, consistent and high-quality service to customers.
- Own the customer experience - first point resolution and fixing root cause of any issues.
- Drive short-and long-term strategic plans through change and improvement initiatives.
- Build relationships and collaborate with key business areas.
- Lead/support project work
- Ensuring team adherence to business processes, procedures and FCA regulation
- Overseeing and safeguarding client assets through the effective management of all CASS related processes within own area.
- Make informed risk decisions and effectively and challenge management recommendations within your role in line with the approved Risk Appetite Framework.
The successful candidate will have:
- Background managing an operational team in a fast paced wealth management/investment environment
- Understand the regulatory framework and requirements for monitoring and supervision.
- Strong awareness of risk and ability to put in place robust controls and processes.
- CISI Introduction to Securities and Investment Certificate or equivalent - willingness to study if not acquired
- Understand CASS rules and how they are applied
- Intermediate ability to use and interpret MS / IT tools and systems to inform decision making and present relevant management information.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand in the market with excellent long term career prospects. Please reply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.