Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected financial services business based in Birmingham City Centre for an Investment Assistant with responsibility to oversee a small team of Suitability Analysts.
- Oversee a small team of Suitability Analysts
- Prepare investment proposals and background research as directed by client relationship officer's (CRO's
- Oversee creation of compliant suitability letters for CRO's
- Prepare trade reports to ensure CRO team is compliance with MiFID II reporting requirements
- Assist with collation of information from a client and complete investor profile forms
- Act as a link between CRO's and quality assurance team
The Investment Assistant will possess proven knowledge and experience of investment management and stockbroking products and services and have worked within a financial services environment. You will possess experience of having led or managed a small team of Analyst's in an investment team or a back office banking operations team and ideally hold the CISI Level 3 or level 4 qualification or be working towards this.
This is an excellent opportunity in The West Midlands. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at email@example.com