Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 financial-services Shrewsbury Shropshire GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportuntiy is available with a most respected financial services business based in one of their branches in Shrewsbury for an Investment Assistant to be responsible for producing suitability letters for the Client Relationship Officers. The client are based near Shrewsbury Business Park.
- Prepare investment proposals and background research as directed by client relationship officer's (CRO's)
- Oversee creation of compliant suitability letters for CRO's
- Prepare trade reports to ensure CRO team is compliance with MiFID II reporting requirements
- Assist with collation of information from a client and complete investor profile forms
- Act as a link between CRO's and quality assurance team
The Investment Assistant will possess proven knowledge and experience of investment management and stockbroking products and services. You will possess experience of working in a similar role and ideally possess experience of producing suitability letters. You will ideally hold the CISI qualification but this is not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Shrewsbury area. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at email@example.com