Network Manager - Oversight & Monitoring / Interim
Salary £37,000 - £37,800 per annum
Consultant Rhys Mclean
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-26 2019-10-25 banking Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 37000 37800 37800 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a 6 month interim role based in the Network Management & International Product team and would be ideal for someone with a deep interest or experience in Risk and Control functions. In this role you will play a crucial role delivering against key regulatory requirements, such as Client Assets Source book (CASS) and PRA. You will have the rare opportunity to gain exposure to senior management as you raise your professional profile across this bank by helping to create an outstanding control, regulatory, and oversight Network Management function. Networking opportunities will arise daily as you deal with the contact queries of high profile clients and managers. To be considered for this role you will need to be an excellent team player with a broad understanding of CASS 6 and 7 and how it applies to a network management function along with knowledge of the current regulatory landscape. Previous management experience would be beneficial but not final.
Executing queries from agent banks and all operational areas related to Network Management agent relationships and support of the franchises.
- Working directly the Head of Oversight & Monitoring to execute all FCA CASS activities across the team.
- Drive positive change, developments and enhancements for all owned processes, systems and tools.
- Undertake monthly reviews for the systems and tools the team uses.
- Assist with Internal and External Audit requirements.
- Complete account opening and closure requirements.
Contact Query Resolution.
- A good understanding of Root Cause Analysis and the Operational Risk Handbook.
- Brilliant problem-solving skills.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- A change and process review mindset.
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
This role will offer the right candidate a chance to gain significant experience working within Financial Services and provide superb networking opportunities while doing so. It can serve as the next step in your career for someone with a deep interest in pursuing a career within Financial Service within a Global Organisation.