Senior Assistant Company Secretary
Salary £85,000 - £100,000 per annum
Consultant Henry Rymer
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-02 banking London London GB GBP 85000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As Senior Assistant Company Secretary, you will be working directly with senior management and the board of directors of the group. A prominent feature of the role will require you to support the Risk Committees within the bank.
You will be required to deliver global corporate governance to the highest standard, and be expected to take an a strong approach towards the organisation, development and implementation of governance arrangements for subsidiary and other entity boards. You will also support the Company Secretary as well as contribute to the development of the team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Organise and manage the Main Board and Committees within the global bank in London.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to Directors and senior management on corporate governance matters.
- Advise and support on the execution of corporate transactions for the business and its subsidiaries.
- Oversee administration relating to Powers of Attorney for the related companies and subsidiaries to allow legal power to be used to act on behalf of the company. You will need to ensure these powers are properly reviewed, revoked, issued and authorised.
- Maintain and develop lasting relationships internally and externally, this includes people ranging from stakeholders and investors to Board Directors and Company Secretaries. You will be expected to fulfil administrative duties and provide training to various roles within the company.
The working day should see you utilise problem solving skills, strong communication and interpersonal qualities. A clear ambition and motivation in order to influence a challenging environment is critical.
You are expected to be a qualified Company Secretary, lawyer, or other relevant qualification. As a Senior Assistant Company Secretary in London, you will be working in a progressive fast-paced environment. You will need to act as a competent leader in order to engage with senior stakeholders and also act as a trainer and mentor.
If you want to gain exposure to some of the most senior stakeholders in a global bank and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this role is for you. To register your interest, please apply today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org