Intermediary Team Supervisor
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-02 financial-services Wolverhampton West Midlands GB GBP 25000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity is available for an Intermediary Team Supervisor with a leading mortgage bank based near Wolverhampton City Centre.
Reporting to the intermediary Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading a team of intermediary assistants in delivering excellent contact centre service to customers, providing guidance, feedback and support on all mortgage processing related matters.
You will have a direct responsibility to provide support to the Intermediary Team Leader in relation to the day to day processes, staffing and operational risks within the team, ensuring delivery against KPI's, along with ensuring the broker journey is at the fore-front.
- Good understanding of the mortgage process from decision through to completion, sufficient to be recognised as the ‘expert’ by your team
- Call Centre experience working to an advanced level
- Experience of successfully coaching or mentoring staff
- Demonstrable experience of quality checking telephone calls to evidence adherence to performance and procedures and providing feedback to staff
- Ability to resolve complaints promptly with a view to improving the customer/broker journey
- Ability to assist in the planning and implementation of changes
- Ability to interact with people at all levels in the organisation
- Innovative and able to introduce smarter ways of working
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent listening and counselling skills
- Excellent IT skills in the use of Word and Excel
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region, please apply now or for further information contact Kayte short at Robert Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org