Banking Operations Assistant 12 Month FTC
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 20000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected financial services business based in Birmingham City Centre who are seeking a Banking Operations Assistant on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Processing of all client cheque receipts, cheque/BACS payments and remittance advices
- Download of bank records electronically to support daily reconciliations
- Account enquiries ensuring control accounts balance to nil
- Compliance monthly and quarterly reports, unpresented cheques and the monthly aged debt report
- Undertake wire payments and reconciliation review in absence of the supervisor
- Validating Individual Savings Account (ISA)application forms
- New ISA subscription processing across business streams
The Banking Operations Assistant will possess experience some banking experience having been responsible for BACS/CHAPS payments and have a strong understanding of the front to back life cycle. You will be organised, have ability to work under pressure and have strong prioritisation skills and abiliy to manage workload.
This is an excellent fixed term contract opportunity in The Midlands region. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at email@example.com