Pension Administrator - Northwich
Salary £19,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-08 2019-10-07 banking Northwich Cheshire GB CW9 7UT GBP 19000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading wealth management organisation is currently seeking a Pension Administrator to join their operations in Northwich. Reporting to the department Manager, the purpose of the role will be to administer pensions in line with industry regulations.
Key duties include:
- Processing New Business Applications
- Arranging the transfer of funds/assets from existing pension providers
- Allocation of regular and single contributions
- Processing drawdown cases and carrying out reviews
- Dealing with client and internal administrative and technical enquiries
- Ensure compliance with HMRC and Pension Regulator rules and any other applicable laws and regulations
- Assist with maintaining an up-to-date Procedures Manual.
- Escalate any issues that arise
The successful candidate will have:
- Background in financial services administration (ideally pension or IFA but not essential)
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within very tight deadlines.
- Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of the key Microsoft applications with good, accurate input skills.
- Previous data entry and paperwork checking experience desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand in the market with excellent long term career prospects. Please reply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this vacancy will close shortly.