Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-05 2019-10-04 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected financial services business based in Birmingham City Centre for an Investment Assistant with responsibility to oversee a small team of Suitability Analysts.
- Oversee a small team of Suitability Analysts
- Prepare investment proposals and background research as directed by client relationship officer's (CRO's
- Oversee creation of compliant suitability letters for CRO's
- Prepare trade reports to ensure CRO team is compliance with MiFID II reporting requirements
- Assist with collation of information from a client and complete investor profile forms
- Act as a link between CRO's and quality assurance team
The Investment Assistant will possess proven knowledge and experience of investment management and stockbroking products and services. You will possess experience of having led or managed a small team of Analyst's and ideally hold the CISI Level 3 or level 4 qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity in The West Midlands. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org