Client Database Administrator - 3 Months
Salary Up to £1,034 per hour
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 02 August 20192019-08-02 2019-09-01 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 1034 1034 1034 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent temporary opportunity is available with the potential to extend with a most respected Financial Services business based in Birmingham City Centre for a Client Database Administrator to support the team with client data and other administration tasks for 3 months initially. The working hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm.
- Performs tasks to ensure compliance with work group and client-specific procedures to further guarantee adherence to service level agreements.
• Performs customer and account maintenance per reports.
• Directs all work requests from sources outside the department to immediate supervisor for consideration and approval.
• Answers incoming telephone calls and direct calls to appropriate resource for resolution. Escalates unresolved issues according to the work group’s escalation guidelines.
• Works with appropriate system and vendor reports to ensure timely and accurate processing of all regulatory and non-regulatory issues.
• Assists in tracking, compiling and completing reports as assigned.
• Makes recommendations to the department supervisor on any matter affecting productivity, efficiency, service or problem resolution.
• May research and resolve internal and external customer-submitted and client-submitted account questions or problems outside normal daily procedures.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
The Client Data Administrator will possess strong PC skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, be detail oriented and customer-driven, focusing on providing the highest quality products and services to internal and external clients and have excellent data entry skills. You will have excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients. You will ideally possess knowledge of banking principles, operations and processes.
This is an excellent temporary opportunity in Financial Services, please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at email@example.com