KYC Quality Checking SME
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 15 July 20192019-07-15 2019-09-13 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected financial services business based in Birmingham City Centre for a KYC Quality Checking Subject Matter Expert to join the periodic review team who play an integral part in the firm’s first line of defence against financial crime, reducing the risk of working with new clients (primarily Know Your Client (KYC) risk), while ensuring client relationships are on boarded and maintained efficiently.
- Performing periodic reviews for clients
- Confirming KYC data requirements
- Collecting relevant KYC information
- Undertaking research via internal and external sources
- Gathering and analysing KYC documentation in accordance with regulatory and the Bank’s Anti Money Laundering (AML) policy requirements to identify AML risks associated with the client, and assess overall risk
- Supporting other team members through knowledge sharing, training and work review
- Working effectively with key stakeholders using strong influencing skills to ensure the mutually satisfactory resolution of key issues and that the respective responsibilities are understood, agreed, and escalated where required
- Implementing any required change in static data and resolution of any matters arising from the review
- Contributing ideas and participation to further improve and streamline the KYC processes
The KYC Specialist will possess proven relevant work experience within the corporate financial services industry and/or research/analytics role in other banks or financial institutions and have familiarity with AML/KYC regulations and industry guidelines as well as an understanding of control, Compliance/AML, Investigation functions in the banking industry, You will have an understanding of the possible implications of financial sanctions on banks and financial institutions (OFAC, HM Treasury, EU and UN sanctions) as well as an excellent understanding of the end to end KYC and client on-boarding processes.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region, please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at email@example.com