Equity Research Analyst
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 04 July 20192019-07-04 2019-09-02 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Birmingham City Centre for an Equity Research Analyst reporting in to the Head of Front Office. You will be responsible for fundamental equity research and analysis on individual stocks or funds (open and closed ended) that supports all recommendations on buy lists.
The role will primarily have a UK focus, however will also require international knowledge. You will produce and maintain research analysis associated with stock selection process and communicate results.
- Identify, analyse and articulate stock and fund investment ideas using fundamental analysis
- Lead meetings and conference calls with company management/investor relations/fund managers
- Support analysis and understanding of stocks within buy lists
- Produce and maintain research notes and spreadsheet models associated with stock/fund selection process, keeping abreast of company/fund and market developments as required
- Perform and write up other research as required
The Equity Research Analyst will ideally be CFA qualified, will also consider part qualified, and possess demonstrable experience researching stocks and funds as a generalist, with buy-side experience being preferable. You will have a proven track record of value generating stock recommendations and have in depth experience of finance and the regulatory environment. You will have experience of financial modelling and have a passion for stock picking and investing.
This is an excellent opportunity in the West Midlands. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org