Corporate Actions Analyst
Location City of LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Anneline Klijnsma
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-07-13 financial-services City of London London GB GBP 200 300 300 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Currently looking for Corporate Actions candidates to join a London team!
- End-to-end corporate action event life cycle across non-cash and elective events for all equity and fixed income securities
- Processing trading desks and clients elections, entitlements and counterparty claims
- Interacting and responding to queries from traders, middle-office, finance and custodians
- Provide CA expertise to traders
- Withholding tax and associated internal reporting obligations
- Excellent numeracy skills and Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships, while working independently in a high pressured environment
- High level of attention to detail and solid understanding of operational risk.
- Ability to challenge existing processes and implement process improvement.
- A flexible and pro-active approach.
- Aptitude for new and varied systems.