E-Commerce Client Services Officer
Salary £250 - £350 per day
Consultant Emma Zerle
Date posted 07 June 20192019-06-07 2019-07-07 banking London London GB GBP 250 350 350 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global Investment Bank within Client Services. Looking for individuals with experience within e-Commerce or managerial experience is preferred. Please note, role is based in London.
The eCommerce Client Services Team is the primary point of contact for external clients and internal users of the Foreign Exchange (FX), Commodities and Fixed Income eCommerce platforms.
The principal area of activity is the FX and Precious Metals electronic trading platforms, for which we cover on-boarding, queries, issues and ongoing support for clients in their use of these platforms. These include the firms eMarketTrader and vendor platforms such as Bloomberg, FXall, Integral, Traiana and 360T.
In addition to the team’s existing responsibilities, we are engaged on-boarding and support of Bond products over Bloomberg (ALLQ) and Market Axess plus Base Metals over PATS.
The successful candidate will be part of a small team and will be responsible for onboarding clients to the eCommerce platforms such eMarketTrader, Bloomberg (FXGO), 360T, FXall, Integral, direct FIX API connections, Bloomberg (TOMS), Market Axess and PATs.
- Enhanced on-boarding and client configuration across asset classes.
- Ongoing client care and management of clients on these platforms.
- Investigation and resolution of client issues such as trade rejections, and the inability to trade or use specific functionality.
- Take ownership and accountability of customer queries and problems, Run real-time management and co-ordination of system outages with IT support
- Exercise judgement to cater for the many different variations of client and usage style, ensuring both customer satisfaction and protection of the bank.
- Communication with clients and sales, ensuring that they are aware that the Client Services eCommerce owns their problem and is committed to keeping the client updated until the problem or query is successfully brought to resolution.
- Ensure front to back trade flow through static set up
- Provide training across the portfolio both local traders, external and internal clients.
- Producing metrics on client adoption rates, vendor platform performance and other MIS for management.
- Provide level one technical support for clients and internal users
- Client Feedback – collecting feedback from clients
- Monitor use of system by clients, reviewing hit rates and feedback
- Surveying client base, drawing out comparisons with our competition
- Client system feedback to eCommerce product managers
- Looking to deliver marketing messages through eCommerce channels to draw attention to features, enhancements or releases
- Generate and use client MIS analytics to seek out trends and to identify clients with low hit rates or falling volumes and the reasons behind it with a view to correction.
- Manage and run projects within eCommerce from start to delivery
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Direct experience operating within client services or a similar client facing role within front office.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of the FICE and Commodities eTrading platforms (as mentioned above)
- Strong product knowledge across asset classes
- Demonstrable experience working in Front Office and with Front Office Stakeholders
- Comfortable dealing with senior individuals and management across these functions
- Competent in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Understanding of regulatory environment within eCommerce
- Understanding and strong knowledge of FIX connections and IT infrastructure within eCommerce systems
- Constantly challenging and seeking new areas for automation of manual tasks from the global tea
- Methodical execution of processes
- Ability to prioritise
- Diplomatic handing of internal and external clients
- Able to handle pressure/conflict
- Results-orientated, good numerical ability
- Team player
- Whilst this is not a technical position, sound general knowledge of trade flow cross asset is desired along with the ability to communicate with the wider teams to guide and facilitate problem resolution across a range of technical channels