Investment Banking Operations Manager - North West
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 banking Manchester GB M3 3HF GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading financial services organisation is currently seeking an Investment Banking Operations Manager to join its operations in the North West. The purpose of the role is to lead and manage an operational team responsible for processing transactions, reconciliations and handling customer enquiries.
Key duties include:
- Manages a team of investment operations staff responsible for processing transactions, reconciliations and handling customer enquiries.
- Manages the performance of assigned staff and sets team priorities.
- Manages relationships with assigned clients and ensures all queries are resolved.
- Oversight of client engagement and corresponding review of service level agreements.
- Ensure records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure requirements are met.
- Evaluate and assign new clients.
- Recruit, motivate and develop staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- A background managing an operational team within investment banking/wealth management
- Proven people management skills
- Strong communication, analytical, organisational and stakeholder management skills
- High client service ethic
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation in the market with excellent long term career prospects. Please reply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.