Operations Director - KYC Refresh
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-01 2019-06-30 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
There is an exciting opportunity available with a well established Financial Services business based in Birmingham City Centre for an Operations Director within KYC Periodic Review to head up a newly created function within the site from scratch.
The Director of Periodic Review will be responsible for providing leadership of regularly scheduled current client review functions that impact or are run from the United Kingdom. The role will work closely with global peers and within global programmes to ensure that dependencies across functions/regions are transparent and understood, and that operational targets are met.
- Drive the strategic agenda for the UK periodic review
- Responsibility and oversight of local and remote team managers and their respective teams
- Ensure efficient delivery of periodic review files in a timely manner at a high level of quality
- Collaborating with business leaders to ensure all priorities are met within acceptable time lines
- Definition and measurement of Key performance and risk indicators to measure service performance and ensure strategy and quality targets are met
- Recruit and develop a team through coaching and supporting career aspirations, and addressing under-performance when needed
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Directors, Team Leaders, Lines of Business, Operations, Audit, Compliance, and Technology to ensure consistent quality delivery
- Adhering to and promoting the company values and ethical framework, ensuring that the team operates to the same code of conduct
- Leading an environment where people management and development is a top priority
The Operations Director within Periodic Review will possess significant managerial and leadership experience having led functions of at least 50 FTE and of working within a Bank’s Technology, Operations, Strategy and/or Front Office division, and have a deep understanding of the regulatory environment affecting a global financial services firm. You will have experience of having worked with large institutional corporate strategies and organisational structure, and global business policies and procedures in order to provide senior leadership for the division. You will have excellent managerial accounting skills with an attention to detail and ability to track and monitor a large budget and staff mix and have ability to manage and control detailed metrics, financials, risks and issues and considerable change and project management experience
This is an excellent opportunity in the West Midlands. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Kayte.email@example.com