£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
25 April 2019
- 3 head count open in a growing team
- Equity Derivatives exposure either from Prime Brokearge, Trade Support, corporate actions or documentation background.
- Minumum 2 years experience in investment banking
- Ideal role for open, flexible candidates who are willing to fine tune their skillset in a supportive, friendly team environment
- ITS Equity Derivatives and Investor Products Trade Management are a team who perform Trade Support, for the Equity Derivative Business, it offers:
- The chance to work in a dynamic environment, part of the Equity Derivative business which also includes Sales, Trading and Structuring departments.
- The ability to learn about Equity Derivatives.
- The opportunity to move within a diverse team and learn new aspects of supporting our Business.
Scope and Complexity
- Products include, but are not limited to; Structured Derivatives, Structured Notes, Equity Options, Convertible Bonds, Fund Linked Derivatives and OTC exotics.
- Build networks from working closely with other support departments including Product Control, Operations, General Counsel, Compliance and Internal Audit.
- The Challenge of working through many regulatory changes.
- The platform to work with our partners in Asia and Americas.
- Support the Trading teams to ensure accurate, timely and efficient capture and execution of trades in the bank’s core risk and trade processing systems.
- Monitor, manage, own and address issues related to trade capture management information and operational risk metrics.
- Support Trading supervisors with their management of trade capture related controls.
- Perform route cause analysis, identify and implement solutions (process improvement, technology and behavioral).
- Provide trade capture support where required.
- Support Traders query management, lifecycle activity, maturity and expiries.
- Represent the business in the development of strategic trade capture systems.
- Create specifications for process improvements, and drive projects to completion and implementation.
- Engagement with Senior Business Managers.
- Escalation point for our BDC’s and other stakeholders both internal and external.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
Demonstrable experience in the financial industry.
- Experience in a structured products role.
- Experience in trade capture and controls.
- Experience with Equity Derivative products is preferred.
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize workload and multi task.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate excel skills .
- Proactive Approach.
- Shows drive, passion and can-do attitude.
- Challenges status quo and contributes to change.
- Spots and seizes opportunities for the bank and for individuals within her/his area.
- Is eager to grow and learn for her/his area and as an individual.