Investment Administrator - Cheshire
Salary £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 banking Northwich Cheshire GB CW9 7TN GBP 23000 26000 26000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading financial services organisation is currently seeking an Investment Administrator to join its operations in Cheshire. The role itself will be responsible for performing a range of asset servicing activities including reconciliations, funding, transaction reporting and corporate actions.
Key duties include:
- Perform the administration of client asset related activities.
- Complete the Corporate Action process including event sourcing, validation, co-ordinating internal & Client communications, decision capture and notification.
- Monitor for Cash reconciliations breaks through to resolution.
- Undertake the Client Money daily calculation and Client Money related monitoring.
- Undertake FCA transaction reporting.
- Assist with maintaining an up-to-date Procedures Manual.
- Inform Line Manager of areas of concern and issues that may arise.
- Participate in the Appraisal and Development Scheme.
The successful candidate will have:
- A background working in the financial services industry
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel (incorporating VLookups, pivot tables, IF formulas)
- Ability to analyse and extract data
- Problem solving/investigation skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within very tight deadlines.
- Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation in the market with competitive salary and benefits. Please apply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.