Insights Manager (Loyalty programme)
Consultant Pedro Brandao
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 financial-services London London GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This payments FinTech (which was acquired by a large US-based FS company), based in Canary Wharf (London), is looking for a Insights Manager to join their loyalty programme. They are looking to speak to candidates who have had experience in drawing meaningful insights from data to create actionable strategy in order to shape a company's strategy (from a CRM, ecommerce, marketing or sales standpoint). Previous experience in loyalty programmes would be highly desirable.
As the Insights Manager, you are expected to:
- collaborate with different stakeholders (loyalty and proposition teams, as well as ecommerce, marketing and data analysis team).
- setting and tracking of KPI's.
- aligning CRM strategies based on insights provided by the candidate (as well as collaboration with loyalty proposition team and customer lifecycle managers).
- designing and tracking new customer data metrics.
- develop dashboards and reports to highlight key findings, interpret results and communicate insights.
As the Insights Manager, you are expected to show:
- good deliverables in a similar role
- strong analytical background
- ability to communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences.
- "hands-on" experience in: SQL, advanced Excel skills, Tableau (or other BI tools).
- preferrably, "hands-on" experience using Python, R and SPSS modeler.