Insolvency Assistant Manager
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected boutique corporate insolvency firm for an Insolvency Assistant Manager to be based in the office in Birmingham City Centre, joining on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for managing the team and ensuring case management is efficient and compliant whilst adhering to all required insolvency procedures an standards.
- Overseeing CVL's and Administrations
* Manage a small team to ensure all aspects of cases are progressed efficiently, overseeing CVL's (Creditors Voluntary Liquidation) and administrations.
- Ensure all corporate cases are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist junior team members with their day to day responsibilities.
- Review all communication to ensure it meets all company standards.
- Collate monthly billing information and authorise invoices.
- Maintain records of chargeable time spent on case work.
- Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required.
- Participate in internal and external marketing events when required.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external professionals.
- Conduct monthly one to one meetings with each team member in order to review case progression and their own personal development.
- Have an awareness of the department budget and reviewing fees drawn each month.
The Insolvency Assistant Manager will possess excellent experience of having operated in an Insolvency role in their career to date. You will have excellent team leader/manager skills and have led a team in some capacity during your career.
Please apply now of for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org