Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-04 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An excellent opportunity is available with a boutique Insolvency practice who are seeking an Insolvency Administrator to deal with case progression within the corporate insolvency department.
- Deal with case progression on daily basis
- Manage cases to ensure timely progression
- Ensure all corporate cases are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Undertake all related investigation work and asset realisation as required on case work
- Deal with day to day written correspondence
- Deal with telephone enquiries varying in complexity
- Maintain records of chargeable time spent on case work
- Make decisions with supporting information and record appropriately
- Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required
- Maintain relationships with internal and external professionals
The Insolvency Administrator will have some experience in a similar role within an insolvency firm of managing basic CVL's (Creditors Voluntary Liquidation) to conclusion without supervision and work with the Assistant Manager on more complex roles in a support capacity.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at email@example.com