EMIR Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Emma Zerle
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-01 banking London London GB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Investment Manager within Regulatory Reporting. Strong knowledge of EMIR Regulations is needed as well as excellent stakeholder management skills. Please note, this role is based in London.
- To work within the Regulatory Reporting team responsible for reporting data to regulatory bodies and internal analysts.
- To contribute and support the EMIR transformation project to include provision of technical guidance, regulatory knowledge, user acceptance testing and implementation.
- To fully document all new systems, processes and procedures.
- To run EMIR processes during the implementation stage, including the reconciliation process.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for all implementations to the tea.
- To carry out any other task as deemed necessary by your Line Manager.
- Previous experience in a Regulatory Reporting role with the Investment Industry.
- A demonstrable knowledge of EMIR Transaction Reporting
- Previous project experience desirable but not essential
- Strong PC skills – Especially Excel
- Good communication skills