Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Stefan Geleta
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 banking Surrey Surrey GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting new position at a Global insurance company, looking for someone to join the transitions team at the associate level.
Summary of the role:
- As a part of the transitions team, you will plan, coordinate and execute asset transitions for UK defined benefit schemes. As a part of the team you will also be responsible for the management of over 2,100 transactions with a value in excess of £33bn.
- Involves the coordination of the activity of several parties, including internal and external clients, custodians, investment managers, fund administrators and lawyers.
- Responsible for preparing the project timeline, so the role needs someone who is good at project management and both keeping stakeholders updating and assisting in pushing them along to deliver on their aspects of the project plan.
- Main responsibilities include transferring of client portfolios in/out of the company, liasing with the portfolio manager, their custodian team and our custodians to ensure smooth transfer
- Transferring share certificates, processing internal transfers such as inter – spousal and group change transfers between client pools.