Cash Reconciliations Administrator- 12month Fixed Term Contract
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 banking Northwich Cheshire GB CW9 7TN GBP 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading financial services organisation is currently seeking a Cash Reconciliations Administrator to join its operations in Cheshire. The role itself is a 12 month fixed term contract and will be responsible for undertaking all activity relating to reconciliations and transaction reporting.
Key duties include:
- Perform the administration of client asset related activities.
- Complete the Corporate Action process including event sourcing, validation, co-ordinating internal & Client communications, decision capture and notification.
- Monitor for Cash reconciliations breaks through to resolution.
- Undertake the Client Money daily calculation and Client Money related monitoring.
- Undertake FCA transaction reporting.
- Assist with maintaining an up-to-date Procedures Manual.
- Inform Line Manager of areas of concern and issues that may arise.
- Participate in the Appraisal and Development Scheme.
The successful candidate will have:
- A background performing a reconciliations role in a financial services environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within very tight deadlines.
- Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexibility and availability to work overtime during peak workload periods.
- An understanding of FCA rules relating to holding client money and safe custody assets would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation in the market with competitive salary and benefits. Please apply with an updated copy of your CV as applications for this role will close shortly.