Salary £40,000 - £46,000 per annum
Consultant Emma Zerle
Date posted 21 February 2019 2019-02-212019-03-23 banking London London GB GBP 40000 46000 46000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global Investment Manager within Fund Accounting. Previous experience within a Fund Accounting role is required but the candidate does not need to be a qualified accountant. Knowledge of Fixed Income, Equity, multi-asset and alternative investments is beneficial. Please note, this role is based in London.
The firm manages fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions on behalf of its clients. Located across the globe, our clients include institutional pension funds, financial institutions, local authorities and sovereign wealth funds. In order to meet the complex and evolving investment needs of our clients, we focus on remaining at the forefront of investment product innovation and maintaining our reputation as experts across all asset classes.
- To work within the Fund Accounting team responsible for controlling and maintaining the accounting records of various Investment Funds.
- To provide accurate and timely monthly and quarterly accounts and other information for published accounts and management information within strict deadlines (including tax and other regulatory reporting).
- To provide an efficient and cost-effective service to internal and external clients and management. Such service to be provided on a timely basis and in accordance with agreed service levels.
- To provide date information to internal and external parties to include the monthly data extract and quarterly Management Information report.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for all functions within the team and supporting documentation is up-to-date.
- Continually seek to understand and satisfy our clients (whether internal or external) requirements. Develop procedures, processes and systems to support these requirements.
- To assist with any new developments/projects to improve efficiency/ productivity and raise the profile of the Fund Accounting team.
- To carry out any other task as deemed necessary by your Line Manager.
- Previous experience in an Investment Accounting role.
- Strong Accounting and Financial Reporting background
- Strong PC skills – Especially Excel
- Good communication skills