Mortgage Arrears Caseload Officer - Leeds
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Ryan
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-09 banking Leeds West Yorkshire GB GBP 18000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading professional services organisation is currently seeking a Mortgage Arrears Caseload Officer to join their operations in Leeds. The purpose of the role is to manage and progress a personal caseload of mortgage possession claims, ensuring clients receive excellent levels of service and fair outcomes.
- Handling a personal caseload of files from initial instruction through to obtaining possession or instructions from the client
- Undertaking customer rehabilitation activities via telephone calls/correspondence from borrower and their representatives
- Assessing affordability, set up arrangements and monitoring these in order to assist and bring back on track when required
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of mortgages and mortgage arrears (litigation would be an advantage)
- Background dealing with vulnerable customers
- Ideally from a money advice or bank environment
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with high attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a long established and reputable organisation with excellent long term career prospects. Please reply with an updated copy of your CV as application for this role will close shortly.