Corporate Actions and Dividends Supervisor
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected financial services business based in Birmingham City Centre for a Corporate Actions and Dividends Supervisor to assume day to day responsibility and co-ordination of the team.
- Ensuring the team accurately and completely process all client corporate events including dividends in a timely manner
- Ensure all client money considerations are met at all times
- Liaise with client relationship officers as appropriate to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensure stock and cash reconciliations are reviewed and cleared in accordance with procedures
- Be competent in identifying and escalating suspected conduct breach in the department
The Corporate Actions and Dividends Supervisor will possess proven knowledge and experience of corporate actions and dividends and have some supervisory or line management experience. Alternatively you will have supervisory experience of a similar operations team such as settlements or client accounts. You will be organised with ability to work under pressure and possess excellent stakeholder management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity with a financial services business in Birmingham. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at email@example.com