Contact Centre Team Leader/Manager
Salary £25,000 - £37,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 financial-services Wolverhampton West Midlands GB GBP 25000 37000 37000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Excellent opportunities are available with a leading specialist mortgage bank based in Wolverhampton just outside the city centre for Contact Centre Team Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors. You role will be to assist with the day to day managements of the support activities withing the contact centre.
You role will be to deliver a 5 * Contact Centre service to customers, both internal and external, in a busy environment. The role will require you to develop or support a team depending on roles, provide expert guidance, feedback and support on all mortgage processing related matters, providing regular updates on key stages of the process. You will have a direct responsibility to provide support to the Intermediary Team Leader or Manager in relation to the day to day processes, staffing and operational risks within the team, ensuring that we deliver on our KPIs along with ensuring the broker journey is at the fore-front of everything you do.
- Good understanding of the mortgage process from decision through to completion
- Call Centre experience working to an advanced level
- Experience of successfully coaching or mentoring staff
- Demonstrable experience of quality checking telephone calls to evidence adherence to performance and procedures and providing feedback to staff
- Ability to resolve complaints promptly with a view to improving the customer/broker journey
- Ability to assist in the planning and implementation of changes
- Ability to interact with people at all levels in the organisation
- Innovative and able to introduce smarter ways of working
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent listening and counselling skills
- Excellent IT skills in the use of Word and Excel
These are excellent roles with opportunity for progression. Interviews will take place during February 2019 with a view to start dates for successful candidates during April 2019.
Please apply now or for further details on the different available positions please contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters on 0121 260 2564 or at email@example.com