Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 04 January 2019 2019-01-042019-03-05 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 18000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Birmingham City Centre for a Trainee Dealer on a permanent basis to assist the dealing team in all aspects of dealing to provide a continuous service to client relationship officers.
- Learn all aspects of dealing including trading equities, bonds, funds and FX
- Build relationships with market makers and develop knowledge of how markets work
- Fully understand and adhere to firms dealing procedures including regulatory requirements such as best execution rules, money laundering and fraud
- Provide relationship officers with information such as general market information
- You will be expected to obtain a relevant qualification and will be supported in meeting the job function requirements
The Trainee Dealer will ideally possess some knowledge of front office or trade life-cycle although this is not essential. You will have demonstrated ability to apply theoretical knowledge in to a work context and possess excellent ability to follow procedures and have a strong attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity with great growth potential. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at email@example.com