Corporate Actions and Dividends Supervisor
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-06financial-services UK Robert Walters
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected financial services business based in Birmingham City Centre for a Corporate Actions and Dividends Supervisor to assume day to day responsibility and co-ordination of the team.
- Ensuring the team accurately and completely process all client corporate events including dividends in a timely manner
- Ensure all client money considerations are met at all times
- Liaise with client relationship officers as appropriate to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensure stock and cash reconciliations are reviewed and cleared in accordance with procedures
- Be competent in identifying and escalating suspected conduct breach in the department
The Corporate Actions and Dividends Supervisor will possess proven knowledge and experience of corporate action and dividends and have supervisory or line management experience. You will be organised with ability to work under pressure and possess excellent stakeholder management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity with a unique financial services business in Birmingham. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org