Corporate Actions Associate
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Stefan Geleta
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-01 banking UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This role sees the potential candidate working within a team of five people on the Income side of Corporate Actions. It will give the potential candidate a wide range of exposure to all areas of the income team of which income equity and fixed income processing, Fees and Rebates; and Brokerage form a part of. This role is perfect for an individual with good experience in income processing coupled with the appetite and drive to grow into the role.
The key responsibilities are:
- Extensive experience of working in a Corporate Action environment.
- Excellent market knowledge of processing income events.
- Extensive market knowledge around partial principal pay downs
- Good communication skills as the role will require contact with clients, agents and traders.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and cope within a pressurized environment.
- Attention to detail
The following skills and experience are preferred but not essential for this role:
- Impact system knowledge
- Euclid system knowledge
- Knowledge of Repo/Lending activity
- Project exposure essential
- Previous broker dealer environment experience.