Salary £27,500 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 financial-services UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected Financial Services business based in Gloucester for a Systems Analyst working with a team of technical and functional specialists who maintain and develop the debt management system in collections and recoveries.
Working closely with Operations and Strategy teams, you'll be delivering smart solutions to support business strategies and initiatives, managing and resolving incidents and providing insight and information to drive stategic decisions.
- Operationalise business strategies and initiatives through design and delivery of high-quality configurations
- Utilise you strong analytical skills to identify and present data trends
- Become an application knowledge expert who will drive the ongoing evolution of the Collections & Recoveries function
- Implement robust controls to maintain system integrity and mitigate risk
- Share their expertise by coaching and developing junior members of the team
The Systems Analyst will have experience of software implementation and full life-cycle development, strong SQL coding skills (exposure to SSMS and SSRS desirable). Ideally you will have some experience of having maintained a debt management system, particularly FICO Debt Manager 9 and experience of working in Collections & Recoveries or a similar operational environment. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to influence at all levels.
This is an excellent opportunity in the Gloucester area. Please apply now or for further information please contact Kayte Short at email@example.com