Head of CASS Oversight and Control
Salary £110,000 - £140,000 per annum
Consultant Tom Andrew
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 banking UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Skill set Requirement for Head of CASS Oversight and Control: - managerial experience, you will run a team of 7 on shore and 5 offshore through 2 senior direct reports - Strong understanding of CASS with a desire to develop (or experience of) the CF10a function - Process improvement/ project management examples -Experience of working with a senior reporting line - Proven leader within the CASS or Regulatory Control Space
We are a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, we have expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future together.
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions every day. We operate globally in four regions – 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
- Opportunity to define and deliver bank wide initiatives.
- Development of project management skills by determining & maintaining key project artifacts.
- Chance to partner with Operations and program/work stream managers to define scope/business requirements.
- Supporting project lead with prioritization and decision-making to meet project landmarks.
- Exposure to senior management team.
- Opportunity to expand knowledge and skill set.
- Oversight of CASS compliance and breach management
- Drive CASS assurance testing and Data Analytics
- Manage team of 11 FTE in London and Poland
- Regulatory face off required
- Experience of performing in a UK Client Asset role
- Mature manager with proven people management experience
- Experience in external regulatory and audit facing role
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.