Equity Derivatives Trade Support
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Stefan Geleta
Date posted 02 November 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An extremely exciting opportunity to join a global Investment Bank. Looking for individuals with experience in Equity Derivatives Trade Support. The role allows for the opportunity to work within a number of divisions within the company, with the primary focus being on of deal integrity and post trade controls.
- Assessing and managing risk from the daily activity of the Equities Derivative Trading desk. Assets traded include cash, futures, options, CD’s, equities and swaps.
- Booking, verification and control monitoring of exception trade flow.
- Compiling MIS and reporting to senior management.
- Exception, reconciliation and control oversight of complex business flows.
- Liaison with our settlement teams regarding failing trades and matching issues.
- Driving the internal objective principals of Automate – Simplify – Innovate.