Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-12-29 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected wealth management firm based in Solihull. The business offer advice and wealth management solutions primarily to individuals with medical expertise.
The Paraplanner will provide paraplanner services to the advisers including researching products, funds and the preparation of letters and reports.
- Preparation of new business packs
- Carrying out research
- Creating protection, investment and structured product reports
- Liaison with Administrators in respect of new business application, pipeline management and new business tracking
- Progressing business applications through to completion
- Record keeping and audit trail management, filing and retrieving information and documents
- Carrying out servicing requests for clients and gathering information to prepare quotes for clients
- Liaising and working with internal and external third parties including clients, Paraplanners, Advisers and product providers
- Handle day-to-day duties such as call answering, emails and correspondence, talking to clients, attending product update meetings
- Ensuring all information passed to the Financial Advisers meets the FCA guidelines
The Paraplanner will possess experience of the financial planning process and possess a thorough understanding of regulatory compliance. You will be able to work within defined business processes and have ability to achieve agreed outcomes and prioritise and plan workload. Ideally you will hold full Paraplanning qualification.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Solihull area. Please apply now or for further information, contact Kayte Short at email@example.com