Client Reporting Analyst
Salary £20 - £32 per hourCONTRACTOR
Consultant Anneline Klijnsma
Date posted 18 October 2018 2018-10-182018-11-17 financial-services UK
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Reporting Analyst! This role will include coordinating the activities associated with client on-boarding or modification events.
- Interact with clients, sales people and account managers to develop a full understanding of client profile and requirements - with focus on client regulatory requirements
- Interact with key clients as needed to enhance working relationships and gain better understanding of client needs
- Develop a clear understanding of how client profiles and requirements intersect with transaction systems
- Identify solutions for implementing client requirements relative to their participation in Global Markets products, with particular emphasis on Foreign Exchange
- Gather requisite data and documents from internal or external sources as appropriate; review and analyze data and documents to ensure accuracy; route requisite data and documents to appropriate stakeholders – including ISDA and CSA agreements
- Ensure accuracy of client static data and account set up on transaction systems
- Drive all onboarding related workflow activities including the exchange of information and the gathering of approvals
- Track and monitor potential onboarding issues and regulatory exceptions /delays escalating as necessary
- On board approved clients for Delegated EMIR on boarding/reporting. Liaise with Legal, Client, and Operations.
- Source and validate Tax forms (CRS and FATCA)
- Maintain strong working relationships and liaise with internal and external counterparts including Clients, Sales, Trading, Legal, Compliance, Middle Office (Trade Support), Operations, Technology and Business Architecture