Client Transfers Administrator
Salary Up to £10.34 per hour
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 08 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent temporary opportunity is available with the potential to extend with a most respected Financial Services business based in Birmingham City Centre for Client Transfers Administrator's to support the team with client and administration responsibilities for 2 months initially.
- Liaise with clients and transfers agents in ensuring accurate and timely transfer of client asset
- Liaise with clients to provide updates on cases and provide updates on cases and work with other areas of the business to ensure timely settlement
- Undertake query resolution and case updates
- Communicate with internal and external parties
- Data entry and filing responsibilities
The Client Transfers Administrator will possess excellent customer service skills, ideally from within a financial services environment. You will have excellent written and oral communications skills, a strong telephone manner and ability to manage multiple moving parts. You will also have excellent Microsoft office skills.
This is an excellent temporary opportunity in The West Midlands. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org